NBP92: Being Psychic with Candice Thomas
Introducing Candice Thomas – An intuitive advisor for entrepreneurs, artists, and leaders who feel called to make an impact in the world. Using her signature programs, hundreds of people have learned how to release the trauma and limiting beliefs sabotaging their success and turn their dreams into reality. Her clients have achieved game-changing results with her services, formed key partnerships with industry leaders that upscaled their business within weeks, doubled their business income in two months or less, and have had their work endorsed by celebrities.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (05:00) Doing what you want
- (07:00) Feeling whole and complete within yourself
- (09:59) That aha moment – how to stop being hard on yourself
- (12:24) How to connect with your own spirit
- (15:00) Time spent on meditation
- (18:12) How to awaken your gifts
- (20:24) Are only certain people ‘chosen’?
HEAR MORE ABOUT CANDICE THOMAS:
For a while I was an accountant by day and psychic by night but then transitioned into showing people how to be their own psychic. This in turn, attracted entrepreneurs which was pretty much rock bottom for them. Most people don’t think to go to a psychic for help with serious issues. But as I worked with entrepreneurs and focused on HOW to get the results in their business as opposed to IF they could be successful, they started having phenomenal results such as going from nearly shutting down their business to stabilizing and then expanding their business, attracting dream partnerships that upscaled their business and brought in celebrity and high-end clientele, and more. I transitioned into working as an intuitive coach full time.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
The purpose of being psychic is less about predicting the future and more about creating it.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH CANDICE
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- Is there a difference between Social Media Marketing and Management? - March 6, 2021
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020