NBP102: Be the Woman of Your Dreams with Ungenita Prevost
Introducing Ungenita Prevost. A global player who is revolutionizing feminine leadership showing you how to MASTER YOUR MESSAGE and CONFIDENTLY “sell yourself”; (your work, products, services, ideas & strategies) and leverage your GIFTS AND TALENTS as a WOMAN LEADER. Ungenita is the founder of SellingINStilettos® Women.Money.Power – the world’s first members club for powerhouse women leaders.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (04:20) When you really crave success
- (05:00) Leadership by default or?
- (07:00) How people react to you – listen (take note)
- (11:00) The milestones of Ungenita’s journey
- (14:00) Make something happen if you believe in YOU
- (16:30) What happens when you go to Hollywood to get ‘discovered’
- (19:43) Affirmations
- (27:43) How should empowered women be selling themselves?
- (31:15) Ungenita answers the 3 questions about Passion, Wisdom, and creativity
HEAR MORE ABOUT UNGENITA PREVOST:
Ungenita Prevost is a former Hollywood body double and music video dancer turned women’s empowerment leader, master strategist and international speaker. She is based in Europe and the US with a global clientele and a career that spans film/TV, music, beauty and fashion. She’s worked with start-ups, business leaders, celebrities and global brands as a marketing consultant, creative director, brand strategist, sales trainer, fashion merchandiser and spokes model. Her brand portfolio includes Nike, Victoria’s Secret, The Body Shop, Sony, Paul Mitchell, Wet Seal, Mitsubishi and ING Direct.
‘Aged out’ of the foster care system at 18 years, she’s experienced every financial hardship you can possibly imagine (homeless, jobless, car-less, cashless and parentless). Not one to rest on her laurels, she learned to leverage her failures, mastered obstacles and the art of “selling herself”, closing millions of dollars’ worth of sales in her career. Today she is a global player who is revolutionizing feminine leadership. She shows women all over the world how to be feminine, rich & powerful.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
“It’s not about the fall, it’s what you do when you get up.”
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH UNGENITA
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Latest posts by Sashka Hanna-Rappl (see all)
- VOF131:How to Reset your Mindset with Erin Pheil - January 22, 2020
- VOF130: No One Owes You Anything with Janell Jones - January 8, 2020
- VOF129: Create the Life you Desire with Fenny Nadorp - December 18, 2019