NBP70: Be Inspired and Do Good with Ulrika Lorenz
Introducing Ulrika Lorenz – investor in real estate, with an economic return on investments. Also investing in projects through Do Good Now Global. A different return on investment in forms of less sex trafficking, happier people and children with a childhood worth the name. She wishes to raise awareness and be a catalyst for other people to take action. Ulrika talks about sex trafficking and wants us to be more aware of this. She helps raise awareness for these women.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (06:46) Women lured into prostitution
- (08:45) How to help
- (09:37) Meeting the owners of a Foundation
- (10:42) Women that are sold for prostitution
- (13:22) Solutions are needed for these women
- (13:51) A campaign to raise awareness
- (16:35) How to become an ambassador for this cause
- (21:40) How you can make a difference
- (26:22) How to win a day on a Catamaran (for a good cause)
- (31:23) Your invite to Nepal
HEAR MORE ABOUT ULRIKA LORENZ:
Efficient, accurate and high-energy entrepreneur with innovative skills and an innate drive to deliver results and achieve goals. Founder of Real Estate Investment Group. Founder/Owner of Do Good Now, Sweden, Thailand, Costa Rica, Nepal – 2006 – present. Philanthropy – Swedish Microcredit Foundation, Thailand – one year voluntary work after tsunami disaster 2006-2007. Education – University of Uppsala, Sweden – Bachelor of Arts Economics, 1993-1997.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Do good. Feel good.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH ULRIKA
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- VOF133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020
- How To Think Out Of The Box - March 18, 2020