NBP104: Banish Binge Eating with Janine Wirth
Introducing Janine Wirth – Helping women scrape their slates clean and be who they were meant to be before bad things happened to them. Trauma affects how we parent, show up in our careers as well as personal relationships. By healing that broken part deep within, everything else naturally improves. She creates more awareness about trauma and how it affects you later in life.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (10:10) How trauma connects to your life as an entrepreneur
- (12:41) Binge eating – how it affects one’s life
- (16:30) Rapid Transformational Therapy – how it works
- (21:05) How trauma was never talked about as early as in the 70’s
- (24:15) Entrepreneurs ideas – how they come up with it
- (27:39) What is binge eating
HEAR MORE ABOUT JANINE WIRTH:
Janine Wirth writes ‘my relationship with trauma started in my childhood. I had a traumatized mother who wasn’t available to me and after experiencing many of my own traumatic events including surviving a violent hijacking, kidnapping and attempted rape at gunpoint, I knew I didn’t want to be a traumatized mother to my own children. I had the opportunity to change direction from corporate sales and management to psychotherapy, RTT hypnotherapy and life coaching. Founder and creator of the ground-breaking programmes, ‘Freedom from your traumatic childhood’ and ‘Banish Binge Eating for Good’ Janine is a certified psychotherapist, life coach and clinical hypnotherapist with a global virtual practice, enabling her to help women worldwide from the comfort of their own homes. She resides in Germany with her husband and three children.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
“You are a limitless creator of your experience, once you become aware of that- it’s as if the whole world opens up to you.”
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH JANINE
Join Janine’s private online support group for women: Freedom from Trauma & PTSD
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- VOF133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020
- How To Think Out Of The Box - March 18, 2020