NBP109: Attract Love Without Sacrificing Success with Sami Wunder
Introducing Sami Wunder – Leading relationship expert Sami Wunder specializes in working with successful, independent women around the world and helps them attract a healthy romantic relationship with a man who is a match for them!
She is the CEO of a highly successful company that now reaches over 54K + strong, successful women across 30 countries around the globe and over 100 of Sami´s clients have found soulmate love through her work and several others found the love back in their relationships and marriages.
Sami is mommy to Aaron and wife to Chris and is based in Germany.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (4:28) As a woman ‘if you want something, go get it” and why this attitude doesn’t serve you in your love life.
- (6:05) How do you apply the principals of lean in and lean back to business and love?
- (8:55) Seeing beyond the physical attraction with men and evaluating men for a real relationship
- (10:30) Importance of not getting into a relationship too quickly and pre-maturely attaching.
- (12:00) Dangerous signs or red flags to look out for.
- (15:36) The positive mindset in a committed relationship.
- (18:55) Masculine and feminine energy dynamics in a relationship.
- (28:00) What do you think a successful woman should look like?
- (24:20) Keep the spark alive
- (32:00) Learn the skills of romance
HEAR MORE ABOUT SAMI WUNDER:
Leading relationship expert Sami Wunder specializes in working with successful, independent women around the world and helps them attract a healthy romantic relationship with a man who is a match for them. She became a love coach for high achieving women, based on her own life experiences, where she found herself a high-achiever in her professional life but struggled unexplainably in her love life.
An MPP graduate from Germany´s renowned school for public policy, the Hertie School of Governance and a gold medalist in Economics from India´s top college in commerce and economics, Sami´s love life looked the complete opposite of her professional success.
While working in the international development sector as a consultant, a heart-breaking experience with a man she loved that finally inspired Sami to dive into studying dating and romantic relationships.
Within nine months of her personal transformation, Sami was engaged to the man she would marry.
In 2016 Sami decided to leave her successful career in international development and start a coaching business.
CONNECT WITH SAMI
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Her signature approach is to Brand Your Soul® using Soul Brand Marketing®. Her methods are creative, wise, humorous and imaginative, to help lifestyle entrepreneurs ‘come-out-of-the-closet’ with a brand that is tailored to the entrepreneur rather than the product and/or service.
Sashka is the author of Soul’d Out: Your Guide to Finding Your Life Purpose, which also includes a 50-page workbook, written for people who want to find their life purpose and apply it to their vocation.
Physically trained as an actress, dancer, singer, consumer behaviorist, marketer and advertiser, she’s empowered hundreds of clients, students, children and event attendees, to see that their life purpose is what steers their brand and gives it soul and the brand leadership entrepreneurs desire.
She’s been featured on Natural Born Coaches, Trafeze, Steven Aitchison, various virtual on-and offline summits and more.
Born and raised in South Africa, residing in London (UK), she now lives in the Tyrolean Alps with her one husband, three children. She is a slave to one cat and is shadowed by one dog.
Contact Sashka here.
Latest posts by Sashka Hanna-Rappl (see all)
- NBP112: Interspecies Communicator and Energy Intuitive with Joanne Yeoh - June 16, 2019
- NBP111: Women Growing Purpose Driven Businesses with Claire Macpherson - June 9, 2019
- NBP110: The Love Doctor with Dr. Cheryl Fraser - June 2, 2019