NBP101: 100% Natural Products For Your Dog & Owner with Jitka Krizova
Introducing: Jitka Krizova – Vita Canis story started from the simplest desire to produce 100% natural products which have a useful purpose for both dogs and their owners that you will love to use and gift. This year she has organised a very unique dog grooming competition, that never been organised in the UK (not even Europe I think, only USA) Vita Canis Style to Rescue is a dog grooming competition using rescue dogs to help them find a new home and raise money for the rescue centres.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (4:00) About the Product Vita Canis
- (8:00) How the Marketing for this Natural Product is done
- (10:00) A dog grooming competition in the very near future for Rescued dogs (nominated as Event of the Year)
- (15:00) Coping with all the stress having a Dog Grooming Business
- (16:50) What pet owners should know with regards to Natural Products
HEAR MORE ABOUT JITKA KRIZOVA:
Growing up in my native Slovakia, my outlook on life was formed at a very early age. My mother was a University lecturer, and one of her subjects was herbalism, whilst my father was a Professor of Botany who dedicated his life to the science of plants. Growing up we were always making our own tinctures, teas and macerated oils from herbs we used to grow in our garden. I have a great love for animals and became a professional dog groomer in 1998, subsequently establishing the Vita Canis Dog Grooming Salon. I have won many awards including British Groomer of the Year 2006, Eurogroom Best in Show 2006, 2007, 2009, Groomania Best In Show 2010 and Mastergroom Best In Show 2012. Vita Canis most recent award was in November 2016 where we were presented with the Pet Industry Federation (PIF) Grooming Business of the Year.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Imagine, believe, achieve!
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH JITKA
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020